I am passionate about helping leaders and business owners create a business they love leading and a life they love living.
Debbie Millard founded dhm Coaching & Consulting to fulfill her purpose of supporting others to find the courage and capability to do, and succeed at, whatever it is they really want to do with their lives.
In her own words…..
If I can inspire and enable individuals and organisations to be the best they can be, facilitating the removal of obstacles to improve performance, I will have fulfilled my purpose. My approach is to treat people with respect, listen to them, believe in them and give them the opportunity they deserve to succeed. My expectations are high; I like to surround myself with high performers with the drive to do things better. To challenge the status quo, to visualise how things could be, and manage the necessary changes to get there.
Capitalising on my career to date I work largely with Small to Medium Enterprises, privately or family- owned, other purpose-driven organisations and individuals. I have spent most of my working life in and around founder led, entrepreneurial business, and this is where I contribute the most value. I thrive in an environment of agility, flexibility and lack of bureaucracy that comes from working directly with the owners as the decision-makers.
I contribute to business confidence, financial security, peace of mind and business growth through for example:
- Improving financial management and financial performance
- Developing financial literacy of owners and managers
- Assistance with strategic planning
- Helping to build a high-performing team
- Connecting you with the right people
- One-to-one professional coaching with leaders, emerging leaders and their teams
- Business coaching
I would welcome a conversation to explore how we can work together. You can learn more about my story here.
Business Finance Coach & Consultant, Professional Coach
"My expectations are high; I like to surround myself with high performers with the drive to do things better. To challenge the status quo, to vision how things could be, and manage the necessary changes to get there."
Qualifications and Professional Associations
- Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation 2021
- Telstra Business Women’s Awards WA Finalist– Corporate and Private Business 2015
- AICD Director Pipeline Project 2012
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors since 2010
- Fellow of Leadership Western Australia since 2009
- Chartered Accountant – Associate member Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia- 1998;
Fellow member Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales -1996
- BA (Honours) degree Pure and Applied Biology – Oxford University, UK.
Request a free coaching session.
Take the first step today!
Your trusted professional coach and consultant is here to help you understand what you need to build the career, business and life you want.
With more than 30 years’ experience of helping business owners and leaders across Perth, we’ve developed a process to solve the business challenges you’re facing. From people to finance and everything in between, we’ve got you covered.